Narcissistic Abuse & Bullying Recovery
Facilitated Training & Peer Support for Recovery From Narcissistic Abuse and Bullying
Stay tuned for new dates coming soon
Who is this for
For survivors of bullying and emotional abuse.
This is a safe and supportive training for anyone who has struggled with repeated relationships with narcissists and are seeking support & recovery to stop the pattern. You are not alone and part of recovery is learning others understand that your experiences are real. You are not “crazy” although you may feel like there is no ground under your feet. We will explore specific topics such as Narcissism, Co-Dependence, Boundaries, Healthy Relationship Behaviors, Gaslighting, emotional over-functioning, never feeling safe and more.
We’ll explore your unique and shared experiences discovering language and tools for recovery to navigate beyond your painful experiences and thrive again.
Topics we will cover
- How your nervous system is wired by abuse
- The language and tactics of narcissistic abuse
- Attachment and the confusion of repeating relationships
- Learning to listen to self for cues
- Recognizing your own needs
- Learning how to set boundaries and create “buffers”
- Managing emotions & finding calm
- Stepping more into power and authority in your life
Virtual Training & Peer Support Group
New sessions will be posted soon
Contact me to reserve your spot and schedule your ZOOM screen
[email protected] com
Change within Reach