Recovery from bullying and abuse starts now
A Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Peer Support Group
Narcissistic Abuse Peer Support Group
New group starts Monday, November 20th 6:00pm PST (9:00PM EST)
Who this group is for
For survivors of bullying and emotional abuse.
This is a safe and supportive peer support group for anyone who has/is struggling with oppressive or emotionally abusive relationships. If you are seeking support & recovery to stop the pattern this may be right for you.
You are not alone and part of recovery is learning others understand that your experiences are real. You are not “crazy” although you may feel like there is no ground under your feet. We will explore specific topics such as Narcissism, Co-Dependence, how to create healthy boundaries, healthy relationship behaviors, gaslighting, emotional over-functioning, never feeling safe and more.
We’ll explore your unique and shared experiences discovering language and tools for recovery to navigate beyond your painful experiences and feel in control of your life again.
This is a peer support group for you to join with others, safely share your experiences and move forward in strength.
Topics we will cover
- How to recognize toxic and oppressive relationships
- Creating and maintaining healthy boundaries
- Acknowledging and holding grief
- Owning your reality and staying in integrity with your values and beliefs
- Reclaiming your power in relationship safely
- Finding your authentic self in the ruins of abuse
- Learning to listen to your body as a resource
Virtual Group Meets every other Monday
Starts Monday, November 20th 6:00pm – 7:30pm PST
$320 for 8 sessions ($40 per session)
Minimum of 5, maximum of 10 participants
- Session 1 – Nov 20
- Session 2 – Dec 4
- Session 3 – Dec 18
- Session 4 – Jan 15 (we skip Christmas & New Year holiday)
- Session 5 – Jan 29
- Session 6 – Feb 12
- Session 7 – Feb 26
- Session 8 – Mar 11
Contact me to reserve your spot and schedule your ZOOM screen
Change within Reach